We hope you enjoy the Annie Jump Cannon Colorful T-shirt. Annie Jump Cannon (1863 – 1941) was an American astronomer. She was a part of a team which was the first to organize and classify stars based on their temperatures and spectral types, the Harvard Classification Scheme. The artwork in this design is based on a photo from 1922.
Get to know your new favorite tee – it’s super smooth, super comfortable, and made from a cotton touch polyester jersey that won’t fade after washing.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and our friends in Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from our friends in Lithuania