We hope you enjoy the Routes of the Comet in 1757 Skater Dress. This design is based on a sky chart published in 1757, currently a part of the collection of the British Library. Routes of the Comet (Routes de la Comète in French) which was observed during the years 1531, 1607, 1682; and which should reappear in 1757 or 1758: by Jamard. Dress to impress with this sleeveless skater dress! The soft fabric and flared skirt give it an elegant twist that brings out the intricate design with a beautiful vibrancy.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• Smooth and elastic fabric
• Mid-thigh length flared skirt
• Elastic waistline
• Overlock seams, coverstitch hemline
• Blank product components sourced from our friends in China