We hope you enjoy our William Lassell Yellow Stripe on Indigo T-Shirt. William Lassell (1799 – 1880) was an English astronomer known for discovering Triton, Neptune’s largest moon, with his home built telescope. By day he was owner of a beer brewery, but by night he was an astronomer searching the night sky for distant celestial bodies. This design is based on a 19th century photo of William Lassell.
Get to know your new favorite tee—it’s super smooth, super comfortable, and made from a cotton touch polyester jersey that won’t fade after washing.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania