We hope you enjoy our Maria Mitchell telescope portrait pattern purple pink t-shirt dress. Maria Mitchell (1818 – 1889) was an American astronomer, educator, librarian, and naturalist. Among her many accomplishments she discovered “Miss Mitchell’s Comet” in 1847. This design is based on a portrait of Maria Mitchell (looking through a telescope) by H. Dassell, 1851.
This dress is the swiss knife of all dresses—it’ll look great almost anywhere. Dress it up with a jacket or give it a more casual vibe with a pair of sneakers. Wear it as a nightie or even as a part of your street style outfit—the options are endless. The comfortable oversize fit proves that comfy can also be stylish!
• Made from 96% polyester, 4% spandex
• Smooth and stretchy fabric
• Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m2)
• Lowered armhole with a widened sleeve and a drop shoulder
• Comfortable oversize fit
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania