We hope you enjoy the Maria Mitchell Telescope Portrait Tiny Pattern Long Sleeve Shirt. Maria Mitchell (1818 – 1889) was an American astronomer, educator, librarian, and naturalist. Among her many accomplishments she discovered “Miss Mitchell’s Comet” in 1847. This design is based on a portrait of Maria Mitchell (looking through a telescope) by H. Dassell, 1851.
Don’t let sunburn, wind, sand, or other elements ruin your day! This smooth and versatile long-sleeve rash guard shirt will protect you while you have fun doing sports. It is slim-fitted with flat ergonomic seams, and a bit longer than your casual tee for extra comfort and protection.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Very soft four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• 38–40 UPF
• Rash Guard Design
• Comfortable longer body and sleeves
• Flat seam and coverstitch
• Blank product components sourced from our friends in China