We hope you enjoy the Maria Mitchell telescope pattern t-shirt. Maria Mitchell (1818 – 1889) was an American astronomer, educator, librarian, and naturalist. Among her many accomplishments she discovered “Miss Mitchell’s Comet” in 1847. This design is based on a portrait of Maria Mitchell (looking through a telescope) by H. Dassell, 1851.
Get to know your new favorite tee – it’s super smooth, super comfortable, and made from a cotton touch polyester jersey that won’t fade after washing.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and from our friends in Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from our friends in Lithuania