We hope you enjoy the Hemisphaerium Coeli Boreale Red Style Recycled High-Waisted Bikini. This design is based on a star chart full of wonderful constellations by Johann Gabriel Doppelmayr and Johann Homann. Johann Gabriel Doppelmayr (1677-1750) was a German mathematician, astronomer, and cartographer. Johann Homann (1664-1724) was a German geographer and cartographer. The original print is currently apart of a collection at the British Library.
It’s too easy to fall in love with this bikini set. Removable pads and its double-layer make it comfy to wear all day by the pool or at the beach.
• Fabric composition in the EU: 88% recycled polyester 12% elastane
• Fabric weight in the EU: 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²)
• Fabric composition in MX: 81% REPREVE recycled polyester, 19% LYCRA XTRALIFE
• Fabric weight in MX: 7.52 oz/yd² (255g/m²)
• Double-layered and non-reversible
• Removable padding
• Tear-away care label
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from our friends in Spain, Germany, Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Lithuania
• Blank product components from our friends in Mexico sourced from our friends in Colombia, Taiwan, and China