We hope you enjoy our Williamina Fleming Horsehead Nebula Pattern Green Cut & Sew Dress. Williamina Paton Stevens Fleming (1857 – 1911) was a Scottish astronomer famous for her discovery of the Horsehead Nebula in 1888, among other awesome achievements. Along with a photo of Williamina Fleming we used a photo of the Horsehead Nebula taken by the Hubble Space Telescope, and her signature to make this pattern.
Make a statement and look fabulous in this all-over printed, fitted dress.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Made with smooth, comfortable microfiber yarn
• Material has a four-way stretch
• Blank product components sourced from our friends in China
• NASA/NOAO/ESA/The Hubble Heritage Team/STScI and AURA are all awesome