We hope you enjoy the Henrietta Leavitt Colorful T-shirt. Henrietta Swan Leavitt was an awesome American astronomer who lived from 1868 to 1921. Her work revealing the period-luminosity relationship for Cepheid variables allowed astronomers to measure distances up to a range of 20 million light years away from Earth. This was the first time that astronomers were able to develop a clear picture of the size of our own galaxy, the Milky Way, with a diameter of approximately 100,000 light years. Henrietta Swan’s work was also necessary for Edwin Hubble to determine that our universe is expanding. Get to know your new favorite tee – it’s super smooth, super comfortable, and made from a cotton touch polyester jersey that won’t fade after washing.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and our friends in Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from our friends in Lithuania