We hope you enjoy our, A Synopsis of the Universe in 1742 by Thomas Wright T-shirt. This design is based on the original print in 1742 of A Synopsis of the Universe, or the visible World epitomiz’d by Thomas Wright. Thomas Wright (1711-1786) was an English astronomer, mathematician, instrument maker, architect and garden designer. The original print is currently a part of the collection of the British Library. Get to know your new favorite tee – it’s super smooth, super comfortable, and made from a cotton touch polyester jersey that won’t fade after washing.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from our friends in Lithuania