We hope you enjoy the Stellarum Fixarum Hemisphaerium Australe Recycled High-Waisted Bikini. This design is based on maps of the South Hemisphere stars (in Latin Stellarum Fixarum Hemisphaerium Australe) from the year 1690, currently located in the British Library.
It’s too easy to fall in love with this bikini set. Removable pads and its double-layer make it comfy to wear all day by the pool or at the beach.
• Fabric composition in the EU: 88% recycled polyester 12% elastane
• Fabric weight in the EU: 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²)
• Fabric composition in MX: 81% REPREVE recycled polyester, 19% LYCRA XTRALIFE
• Fabric weight in MX: 7.52 oz/yd² (255g/m²)
• Double-layered and non-reversible
• Removable padding
• Tear-away care label
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from our friends in Spain, Germany, Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Lithuania
• Blank product components in MX sourced from our friends in Colombia, Taiwan, and China