We hope you enjoy the Stellarum Fixarum Hemisphaerium Australe T-shirt. This design is based on maps of the South Hemisphere stars (in Latin Stellarum Fixarum Hemisphaerium Australe) from the year 1690, currently located in the British Library. Get to know your new favorite tee – it’s super smooth, super comfortable, and made from a cotton touch polyester jersey that won’t fade after washing.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from our friends in Lithuania