We hope you enjoy our Kosmos Ilya Chashnik Tribute t-shirt dress. Ilya Grigorevich Chashnik (1902-1929) was a Suprematist artist from the Russian Empire. This work is impressive because the subtle geometric objects (the style of Suprematism) originally painted in 1925 resemble the International Space Station (ISS) near the Sun, Mars, or perhaps another distant world. There is something pure about fundamental geometric forms, indeed an aerospace engineer often strives to make use of this simplicity in spacecraft designs. We followed the patterns from the original Kosmos for this design and indeed pondered (and still do) the thoughts of Ilya Chashnik.
This dress is the swiss knife of all dresses—it’ll look great almost anywhere. Dress it up with a jacket or give it a more casual vibe with a pair of sneakers. Wear it as a nightie or even as a part of your street style outfit—the options are endless. The comfortable oversize fit proves that comfy can also be stylish!
• Made from 96% polyester, 4% spandex
• Smooth and stretchy fabric
• Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m2)
• Lowered armhole with a widened sleeve and a drop shoulder
• Comfortable oversize fit
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania