We hope you enjoy our Annie Jump Cannon astronomer t-shirt dress. Annie Jump Cannon (1863 – 1941) was an American astronomer. She was a part of a team which was the first to organize and classify stars based on their temperatures and spectral types, the Harvard Classification Scheme. The artwork in this design is based on a photo from 1922.
This dress is the swiss knife of all dresses—it’ll look great almost anywhere. Dress it up with a jacket or give it a more casual vibe with a pair of sneakers. Wear it as a nightie or even as a part of your street style outfit—the options are endless. The comfortable oversize fit proves that comfy can also be stylish!
• Made from 96% polyester, 4% spandex
• Smooth and stretchy fabric
• Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m2)
• Lowered armhole with a widened sleeve and a drop shoulder
• Comfortable oversize fit
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania