We hope you enjoy the Caroline Herschel purple stars red t-shirt. Caroline Lucretia Herschel (1750 – 1848) was a prolific German scientist and astronomer. This design is based on the oil painted portrait of Caroline Herschel by the Belgian painter Melchior Gommar Tieleman, dated in 1829.
Get to know your new favorite tee – it’s super smooth, super comfortable, and made from a cotton touch polyester jersey that won’t fade after washing.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and our friends in Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from our friends in Lithuania