We hope you enjoy our Titan’s Surface by Huygens Spacecraft yellow tank top. This design is based on a photo of the surface Saturn’s moon Titan taken by the Huygens spacecraft in 2005. This robotic space probe, designed primarily for atmospheric entry, came to the Saturnian System with the Cassini spacecraft. Upon being released, the Huygens space probe landed near the Adiri region on Titan on January 14, 2005.
This tank top has everything you could possibly need – vibrant colors, soft material, and a relaxed fit that will make you look fabulous!
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Unisex fit
• Comfortable, stretchy material that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains.
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania
There are no reviews yet.