We hope you enjoy our Christiaan Huygens Saturn Diagram Systema Saturnium 1659 t-shirt. Christiaan Huygens (1629 – 1695) was a Dutch astronomer, inventor, mathematician, and physicist. This design comes from a diagram in one of his works, Systema Saturnium published in 1659.
Get to know your new favorite tee—it’s super smooth, super comfortable, and made from a cotton touch polyester jersey that won’t fade after washing.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania