We hope you enjoy our Titan’s Surface by Huygens Spacecraft yellow t-shirt. This design is based on a photo of the surface Saturn’s moon Titan taken by the Huygens spacecraft in 2005. This robotic space probe, designed primarily for atmospheric entry, came to the Saturnian System with the Cassini spacecraft. Upon being released, the Huygens space probe landed near the Adiri region on Titan on January 14, 2005.
Get to know your new favorite tee—it’s super smooth, super comfortable, and made from a cotton touch polyester jersey that won’t fade after washing.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania
•NASA/JPL/ESA are awesome