We hope you enjoy our Carina Nebula James Webb Space Telescope T-Shirt. This design comes from an image from NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope Near-Infrared Camera (NIRCam). If you look closely at about 7,600 light-years away inside NGC 3324 you will see the birth of stars.
Get to know your new favorite tee—it’s super smooth, super comfortable, and made from a cotton touch polyester jersey that won’t fade after washing.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania
• NASA, ESA, CSA, STScI are all awesome
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
There are no reviews yet.