We hope you enjoy our Carina Nebula James Webb Space Telescope T-Shirt. This design comes from an image from NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope Near-Infrared Camera (NIRCam). If you look closely at about 7,600 light-years away inside NGC 3324 you will see the birth of stars.
Get to know your new favorite tee—it’s super smooth, super comfortable, and made from a cotton touch polyester jersey that won’t fade after washing.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania
• NASA, ESA, CSA, STScI are all awesome
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!