We hope you enjoy our Carina Nebula James Webb Space Telescope Cut & Sew Dress. This design comes from an image from NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope Near-Infrared Camera (NIRCam). We altered the original colors for a stellar pink and blue look. If you look closely at about 7,600 light-years away inside NGC 3324 you will see the birth of stars.
Make a statement and look fabulous in this all-over printed, fitted dress.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Made with smooth, comfortable microfiber yarn
• Material has a four-way stretch
• Blank product components sourced from our friends in China
• NASA, ESA, CSA, STScI are all awesome
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!