We hope you enjoy the Ada Lovelace Purple Pink Space T-shirt. Ada Lovelace (Augusta Ada King, Countess of Lovelace : December 10, 1815 – November 27, 1852 ) was an English mathematician and writer. She is recognized for developing the first published algorithm for use in a computer (for Babbage’s Analytical Engine to compute Bernoulli numbers), as well as a description of a computer and software. This design is based on a Watercolour portrait of Ada Lovelace from around 1840. Although the artist is unknown it is thought to be by Alfred Edward Chalon. We also made a pattern using a composite of Hubble Space Telescope photographs as well for this design. Get to know your new favorite tee – it’s super smooth, super comfortable, and made from a cotton touch polyester jersey that won’t fade after washing.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and our friends in Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from our friends in Lithuania
• NASA is awesome