We hope you enjoy the Mars Perseverance Sunset Pattern One-Piece Swimsuit. The pattern in this design is based on an image of our sun setting over Jezero crater taken by the Mars rover Perseverance on Sol 4, the fifth Martian day after arrival (landing day is Sol 0; Sol 4 was February 23, 2021).
The Mars Perseverance Rover has some exciting mission objectives including looking for habitability, looking for signs of possible past microbial life, and testing oxygen production from the Martian atmosphere. Launched from Cape Canaveral and landing in Jezero crater, the Mars Perseverance Rover is showing the universe that life endures and explores.
This one-piece swimsuit for all figures will bring out your best features. Enjoy the smooth fabric and the flattering design, and show it off by the sea or pool!
• 82% Polyester, 18% Spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• Chlorine-resistant fabric
• Cheeky fit with a scoop neckline and a low scoop back
• Zig-zag stitching
• Double-layer front
• Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• NASA/JPL-Caltech are all awesome