We hope you enjoy the Fourier Transform One-Piece Swimsuit. Made to remind you that math is wild, fun, bizarre, and understandable. The Fourier Transform is a method to transform a signal from the time domain to the frequency domain. And it has many uses from music to aerospace engineering.
This one-piece swimsuit for all figures will bring out your best features. Enjoy the smooth fabric and the flattering design, and show it off by the sea or pool!
• 82% Polyester, 18% Spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• Chlorine-resistant fabric
• Cheeky fit with a scoop neckline and a low scoop back
• Zig-zag stitching
• Double-layer front
• Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains