We hope you enjoy our Isadora Duncan Dance Nebula Cut & Sew Dress. Inspired by Isadora Duncan and Hubble Space Telescope photos. With photos by Arnold Genthe of Isadora Duncan, even some artwork by Abraham Walkowitz, and photos from the Hubble Space Telescope we imagined what a Isadora Duncan Dance Nebula might look like. This design is a part of our Dance In Space Series.
Make a statement and look fabulous in this all-over printed, fitted dress.
• Imported fabric: 82% polyester / 18% spandex
• Material has a four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains.
• Made with smooth, comfortable microfiber yarn
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
• Blank product components sourced from our friends in China