We hope you enjoy the Hedy Lamarr inventor purple blue red star shadow t-shirt. Hedy Lamarr (Hedwig Eva Maria Kiesler, 1914 – 2000) was an inventor, actor, and film producer. She was one of the first inventors that worked on frequency-hopping spread spectrum. Born in Austria she would live in the United States until she died.
Get to know your new favorite tee – it’s super smooth, super comfortable, and made from a cotton touch polyester jersey that won’t fade after washing.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and our friends in Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from our friends in Lithuania