We hope you enjoy our Ada Lovelace purple pink space t-shirt dress. Ada Lovelace (Augusta Ada King, Countess of Lovelace : December 10, 1815 – November 27, 1852 ) was an English mathematician and writer. She is recognized for developing the first published algorithm for use in a computer (for Babbage’s Analytical Engine to compute Bernoulli numbers), as well as a description of a computer and software. This design is based on a Watercolour portrait of Ada Lovelace from around 1840. Although the artist is unknown it is thought to be by Alfred Edward Chalon. We also made a pattern using a composite of Hubble Space Telescope photographs as well for this design.
This dress is the swiss knife of all dresses—it’ll look great almost anywhere. Dress it up with a jacket or give it a more casual vibe with a pair of sneakers. Wear it as a nightie or even as a part of your street style outfit—the options are endless. The comfortable oversize fit proves that comfy can also be stylish!
• Made from 96% polyester, 4% spandex
• Smooth and stretchy fabric
• Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m2)
• Lowered armhole with a widened sleeve and a drop shoulder
• Comfortable oversize fit
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania