We hope you enjoy our Konstantin Tsiolkovsky Pen Style T-shirt. Konstantin Eduardovich Tsiolkovsky (Russian: Константин Эдуардович Циолковский) 1857 – 1935), was a Russian and Soviet space pioneer and rocket scientist who is well known for deriving the Rocket Equation. This design was inspired by a photo of Konstantin Tsiolkovsky from 1930 from the Tsiolkovsky State Museum of the History of Cosmonautics in Kaluga, Russia.
Get to know your new favorite tee – it’s super smooth, super comfortable, and made from a cotton touch polyester jersey that won’t fade after washing.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and our friends in Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from our friends in Lithuania