We hope you enjoy the Delta-v Equation pullover black hoodie. This design is all about that epic equation that helps us engineer rockets to go to low earth orbit (LEO) and beyond, the Rocket Equation. Also this design is made with organic cotton and recycled polyester.
This hoodie is so comfy and practical, it’ll become your everyday favorite. It’s extra soft and has convenient side pockets. Made from organic cotton and recycled polyester, it’s the perfect eco-friendly choice.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Brushed sweatshirt
• Medium fit
• Unisex design
• Raglan sleeves
• Self-fabric double-layered hood
• Slanted side pockets
• Matching round drawcords with metal tipping and eyelets
• Flatlock topstitch on all seams
• 1×1 rib at sleeves and bottom hems
• Inside self-fabric tape at the back of the neck
• Self-fabric half moon at the back of the neck
• Blank product sourced from our friends in China or Bangladesh
Note that we show the EU sizes for this design. The sizes correspond to a smaller size in the US market, so US customers should order a size up.