We hope you enjoy our First Babylonian Empire Geometric-Algebraic Theory Clay Tablet cut & sew dress. The artwork used in this pattern is based on an image of a clay tablet from the First Babylonian Empire that describes a geometric-algebraic theory related to the Pythagorean theorem. The clay tablet dated from 2003-1595 BCE is currently on display in the Iraq Museum in Baghdad. The original photo of this clay tablet was taken by Dr. Osama Shukir Muhammed Amin.
Make a statement and look fabulous in this all-over printed, fitted dress.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Made with smooth, comfortable microfiber yarn
• Material has a four-way stretch
• Blank product components sourced from our friends in China