We hope you enjoy our Loie Fuller Serpentine Galaxies T-shirt. Loie Fuller created a new form of dance by 1891, the Serpentine Dance. This was a revolutionary new form of dance, a distinct creative style that lured the imagination of the audience into a new world of lights and music. The aerospace industry is all about creativity as we engineer new spacecraft designs to take us to new worlds. The artwork in this design is based on a portrait of Loie Fuller by Frederick Glasier taken in 1902, along with a composite of many Hubble Space Telescope photos. Get to know your new favorite tee – it’s super smooth, super comfortable, and made from a cotton touch polyester jersey that won’t fade after washing.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from our friends in Lithuania
• NASA is awesome