We hope you enjoy our Jupiter’s South Pole pattern t-shirt. This design is based on a polar stereographic projection made from many images taken by the Cassini space probe on December 11th and 12th in the year 2000.
Get to know your new favorite tee—it’s super smooth, super comfortable, and made from a cotton touch polyester jersey that won’t fade after washing.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania
• NASA/JPL/Space Science Institute are awesome