We hope you enjoy our Jules Verne ATV purple pink t-shirt. This design is based on the Jules Verne ATV (Automated Transfer Vehicle). On March 9, 2008 this robotic cargo spacecraft launched to resupply the International Space Station (ISS). Of course this spacecraft was named after Jules Verne, a French science fiction author from the 19th-century.
Get to know your new favorite tee—it’s super smooth, super comfortable, and made from a cotton touch polyester jersey that won’t fade after washing.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania