We hope you enjoy our Flag of Mars Black Polo. The flag of Mars was designed by NASA research engineer Pascal Lee and flown into space on STS-103 by astronaut John M. Grunsfeld. The colors represent the transformation of Mars from a lifeless planet to a planet full of life.
A classic piece that never goes out of style, this Port Authority embroidered polo has it all—relaxed fit, silky fabric, and a comfortable length. Get one for yourself and watch how it becomes a true outfit game-changer in your wardrobe.
• 65% polyester, 35% cotton pique
• Fabric weight: 5.0 oz/yd² (169.5 g/m²)
• Relaxed fit that runs large
• Flat knit collar and cuffs
• Metal buttons with dyed-to-match plastic rims
• Side vents for breathability
• Blank product sourced from our friends in Ethiopia
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
There are no reviews yet.