We hope you enjoy our Flag of Mars Black Polo. The flag of Mars was designed by NASA research engineer Pascal Lee and flown into space on STS-103 by astronaut John M. Grunsfeld. The colors represent the transformation of Mars from a lifeless planet to a planet full of life.
A classic piece that never goes out of style, this Port Authority embroidered polo has it all—relaxed fit, silky fabric, and a comfortable length. Get one for yourself and watch how it becomes a true outfit game-changer in your wardrobe.
• 65% polyester, 35% cotton pique
• Fabric weight: 5.0 oz/yd² (169.5 g/m²)
• Relaxed fit that runs large
• Flat knit collar and cuffs
• Metal buttons with dyed-to-match plastic rims
• Side vents for breathability
• Blank product sourced from our friends in Ethiopia
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!