We hope you enjoy our Giovanni Domenico Cassini Astronomer blue purple pattern t-shirt. Born in the Republic of Genova Giovanni Domenico Cassini (1625 – 1712) was a mathematician, astronomer, and engineer. A talented engineer of his day and age, he is noted for discovering four of Saturn’s moons (natural satellites). The Cassini space probe was named in his honor.
Get to know your new favorite tee—it’s super smooth, super comfortable, and made from a cotton touch polyester jersey that won’t fade after washing.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania