This shirt is a tribute to the historic flight of Bell X-1 piloted by Chuck Yeager. This was of course the first flight where humans flew faster than the speed of sound, or in aerospace engineering language first manned supersonic flight. It took place on 14 October 1947 and this shirt is a tribute to that. We hope you enjoy the Bell X-1 Tribute short-sleeve unisex t-shirt. This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
There are no reviews yet.