We hope you enjoy our Voyager 2 Launch color dark pattern t-shirt. This design is based on a photo of a Titan/Centaur rocket launching Voyager 2 on its historic mission on August 20, 1977. Launching from the NASA Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral in Florida, Voyager 2 went on to achieve Solar escape velocity and has left the Sun’s heliosphere.
Get to know your new favorite tee—it’s super smooth, super comfortable, and made from a cotton touch polyester jersey that won’t fade after washing.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania
• NASA/JPL are awesome