We hope you enjoy the Mars Perseverance Rover Red T-Shirt. The Mars Perseverance Rover has some exciting mission objectives including looking for habitability, looking for signs of possible past microbial life, and testing oxygen production from the Martian atmosphere. Launched from Cape Canaveral and landing in Jezero crater, the Mars Perseverance Rover is showing the universe that life endures and explores. Fitted, comfortable, and soft—this t-shirt was made just for you. And it can withstand several washings while maintaining its shape, so it’s great for everyday wear!
• 100% fine jersey cotton
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/y² (146 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Unisex design
• Blank products stocked in the US are made in USA
• Blank products stocked in the EU are sourced from our worldwide friends
• NASA/JPL-Caltech are awesome