We hope you enjoy the Electronic Speckle-Pattern Interferometry Dog-Bone Fringe Pattern Long Sleeve Shirt. You are not looking at static, look closely and you will see a fringe pattern. The fringe pattern was obtained using time step displacement during post processing of data from Electronic Speckle-Pattern Interferometry (ESPI). This technique can be used to observe deformation waves in a material. This particular Dog-Bone is an aluminum (A 1050) specimen observed undergoing fatigue testing. Don’t let sunburn, wind, sand, or other elements ruin your day! This smooth and versatile long-sleeve rash guard will protect you while you have fun doing sports. It is slim-fitted with flat ergonomic seams, and a bit longer than your casual tee for extra comfort and protection.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Very soft four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• 38–40 UPF
• Comfortable longer body and sleeves
• Flat seam and coverstitch
• Rash Guard
• Blank product components sourced from our friends in China