We hope you enjoy our Asteroid 2016 AJ193 Pattern Dark Bougainvillea T-shirt dress. This design is based on planetary radar images of near-Earth asteroid 2016 AJ193 as it passed Earth at a distance of 2.1 million miles (approx. 3.4 million kilometers). The Deep Space Station 14 antenna near Barstow, California imaged the surface as 2016 AJ193 rotated, which is why this design shows the asteroid from different angles.
This dress is the swiss knife of all dresses—it’ll look great almost anywhere. Dress it up with a jacket or give it a more casual vibe with a pair of sneakers. Wear it as a nightie or even as a part of your street style outfit—the options are endless. The comfortable oversize fit proves that comfy can also be stylish!
• Made from 96% polyester, 4% spandex
• Smooth and stretchy fabric
• Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m2)
• Lowered armhole with a widened sleeve and a drop shoulder
• Comfortable oversize fit
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania
• NASA/JPL-Caltech/Goldstone Deep Space Complex are awesome