The Leduc 0.10 was a ramjet aircraft Designed by René Leduc in 1938 and built and completed by 1947 by the French. This sweatshirt is a tribute to the innovative design of the Leduc 0.10. A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that’s made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1×1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem