We hope you enjoy our Albert Einstein 1904 tan t-shirt. The physicist Albert Einstein is well known for many of his amazing contributions to our understanding of the universe (E=mc^2 and relativity, just to name two). The artwork in this design is based on a photo of Albert Einstein when he was 25, taken in 1904 by Lucien Chavan.
Get to know your new favorite tee – it’s super smooth, super comfortable, and made from a cotton touch polyester jersey that won’t fade after washing.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and our friends in Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from our friends in Lithuania